BRAINWAVE COMPUTERS DOES BOARD-LEVEL REPAIRS
Many phone repair shops have the capability of doing basic component-level repairs (swapping out old parts with new parts), but there is a whole other level of expertise required to actually fix the parts themselves. Sometimes you don’t need to swap out a part; you just need to repair it. This is called board-level repair and most phone repair businesses have to outsource this service. At Brainwave Computers we do this in-house and it can save you money. It is a high-level skill set that is used to:
- Identify, treat, and repair liquid damaged devices
- Determine proper tools and cleaning agents for treatment of liquid damage
- Understand BGA IC chips and their function within the device
- Replace defective IC chips to restore functionality to the device
- Replace damaged FPC connectors in the device
PHONE ISSUES THAT REQUIRE BOARD-LEVEL REPAIRS
If your phone has any of the symptoms below, it usually requires board-level repairs:
- Phone automatically shuts off – Power Cycling
- No network signal or unstable signal
- Phone not powering on – No Power
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
A lot of board-level repairs require micro soldering. It is similar to regular soldering—the same way landing a rocket on the moon is similar to landing a plane in Denver. Both require training and flight time—but the scale is totally different.
Don’t take your phone to a place where they will charge you extra to send it to someone else. At Brainwave Computers, we do our own board-level repair. Save time and money. Bring your phone or device into Brainwave Computers for diagnosis and repair.
Brainwave Computer Locations
|8610 SW Scholls Ferry Road
Beaverton, OR 97008
|757 SW 185th Ave STE 200
Beaverton, OR 97006
Learn more about Brainwave’s Phone Repair.